Picture Of Red Spot On Penis Shaft I Think I Have A Problem Down There!! Help!?

I think I have a problem down there!! Help!? - picture of red spot on penis shaft

Okay, since I was young (if I remember), I had little red dots on my right, the shaft of the penis into the head, and they spread in time. These points are just about what looks like a large vein, but I'm not a doctor. The spots are not raised, not evil, and do not bite. You are fully begin painless.The microscopically small red spots and grow as the months go (I have 2 currently the largest with the other approximately 1 mm in diameter and about 3 or 4 with only very slight left). I thought it could be a ruptured blood vessel or something, but do not heal in a few weeks? I have never seen a picture of him on the Internet and not about someone who had read the same state as me! Moreover, ifDisappear stretch the skin around them, the small blood spots ", but then I stop to stretch the skin and re-appear. I can assure you that this is not an STD, it's not something he was born, because I 'm not sexually active, and I have since I was very young. Someone please help me, because he begins to worry about, thank you!

1 comments:

Raels1 said...

Find out first if your mom or dad, but usually the mother took him to the doctor before using this, so ask if you do not need to explain and demonstrate, to ask.

Although it is embarrassing for you, you probably do not need to see a doctor about this. If you have a family doctor who is comfortable with it. The other possibility is that someone who does not know of any, but I personally would not choose this, but if you feel better with someone who did not know you, it's might be the best choice.

They are long enough and it is time to know what it is - probably something very simple, but it seems to thrive, as it takes for your embarrassment aside and see if he s "There is no cure forThem.

Good luck.

Post a Comment