How It Started Trichomoniasis Did My Bf Give Me Trichomoniasis?

Did my bf give me trichomoniasis? - how it started trichomoniasis

I am currently 30 weeks pregnant and had a vaginal examination, and I learned that he now had trichomoniasis. I had two more tests before this pregnancy, which had not shown that trichomoniasis. Since I am pregnant I do not have sex with my BF and rarely the case. I've been with someone else and have with my bf for almost a year. Is it possible that I had this before I met him and has started to show symptoms, or think that he cheated me, when I was pregnant?

4 comments:

FAMLIY OF 3 N 1 ON THE WAY!! YAY said...

Sorry, but Trichomoniasis is a sexually transmitted disease, not with everyone, but he gave you. Must recently, when the testimony of the others were negative at the beginning of her pregnancy. I work in a clinic that offers STD services.

Alexandr... said...

Unfortunately, it might be possible that you gave to another woman. Among the men, generally disappears in a few weeks, it may have been recently, but I ask him, and I say to be honest, because not even know that they

JackBlac... said...

You can trichomoniasis to the bathroom with other women, trichomoniasis SA, set just go to the man, until you are sure that fraud. If so, and the error does not matter.

Abhay said...

In general, sexually transmitted diseases, such as during intercourse Trichomoniasys are from one country to another to transfer, and if UR thinking "
transfer is not possible from Ur BF or otherwise.

Post a Comment