Epidermal Cyst And Smoking I Think I Have A Epidermal Cyst(picture Included)?

I think I have a epidermal cyst(picture included)? - epidermal cyst and smoking

So I had a lump on the left side of my head all my life for almost a year noticeable.It is a little bigger and hurt, then he was stung, could also pus or liquid white pieces, because I went into the bathroom when he bite me, began to bleed, then I saw the white spots of pus coming out. WebMD then see whether he could understand what has to agree, because he started to tease me, and developed a cyst, and I would have it.I that I have symptoms, but every time I tell my parents that something is wrong with me and say I was not exaggerating, I picture this 10 minutes ago.Does seems to be a cyst?: http:// s105.photobucket.com/albums/m212 / ...

And ifbelongs, as I get my parents to take them seriously and to take away from me, doctors get care?

3 comments:

askmrkni... said...

An Epidermal is a collection of pus in the outer layer of the skin or the epidermis. If the wound has been present for a long period and was nodular (or hardening and the like), and is now soft and pus, it is likely to be infected, and lipoma. A lipoma is a ball made of hard fat under the skin. In any case, the parents must take him to a dermatologist (dermatologist) for this violation properly diagnosed and treated because they could also ask for other things. There is no way to know for sure what exactly an example, without having to pathology for analysis. Please help for this.

mcdbb said...

Not to self-diagnose.

Going to the doctor.

I have no idea why their parents do not, if it is a chronic ... especially when pus in the wound.

i'm a little teapot said...

but no cyst, which will probably go to the doctor, tell your parents you want for an exam or you really go about it and wants to go, just to calm their nerves, and what you can do to help concerned, it seems, that this is not enough to convince them to do, but I think the only other option is to call the emergency care can speak and call my sister and ask questions about your symptoms and help you know what it is, and whether Dates not doctors, so talk to your mother or father to have a health professional at your side ... Good luck and hope you're well!

Post a Comment