Mud Wolf Atv Tires All Of The Mud-slinging By The Dems And Pugs Is Very Counter Productive! Let's Focus Strickly On The Issues Ok?

All of the mud-slinging by the Dems and Pugs is very counter productive! Let's focus strickly on the issues ok? - mud wolf atv tires

Our country needs a strong leader right now. Personally, I am not sure that the party that he / she comes. Personally, I do not believe, regardless of whether legalized Palin shooting wolves from helicopters in Alaska supported. Personally, I do not give a rat's *** if Obama a church, the minister had visited radical views. What is your vote on?

2 comments:

CharlieG said...

My vote will be based on
Energy
Economy
Gun Control
Supreme Court candidates, perhaps, if it is. I prefer McCain over Obama with the ... one reason why I am voting McCain.

Lady Morgana said...

They speak with great wisdom, and I agree that there is abuse, and I am guilty of some.

I will keep trying to make questions, and I hope that everyone else, but I think we have a lot of mud to November, and perhaps later.

In any case, my vote will be based on issues, my qualities as an official candidate, and I think the best person be president.

This reaction can be transmitted from one person on each side. The fact that I am the Democratic side should not use the thumbs down, and I hope so. For what it's worth people, we start with just giving the thumbs down for answers that you deserve for something that is outside the scope of mere rejection of the vote.

Best regards,
Lady Morgana


Post a Comment